Who doesn’t love getting some love?
Here is a review on Apple Podcasts about the Podcast Gumbo podcast. I promise this is not my mom.
Fun sized content, that completely entertains
This is a very entertaining podcast. Perfect to guide you into knowing what to listen to next, and completely entertaining along the way. No BS, just fun banter and quality recommendations. Can’t wait for more!
Below are the places we’ve been talked about kindly.
- Bello Collective – Apple isn’t going to fix podcast discovery, so where can you go instead?
- Lifehacker – How to Find Better Podcasts
- Buzzsprout – Best Podcast Newsletters to Subscribe to in 2020
- Podnews – Podcast recommendation newsletters
- Podcast Business Journal – It Wasn’t Easy, But We Found Paul
- Headstuff – 8 Podcast Newsletters To Make Sure You’re Always Up To Date
- Listen Notes – Podcast Email Newsletters You Should Subscribe To Right Now
- We Edit Podcasts – Top 12 Podcasting Newsletters You Should Subscribe To
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette – Pick a pair of podcasts to start ’20
- Rashomon Podcast – How to listen to a podcast
- Richard Dally – 10 Podcast Newsletters You Should Subscribe To
We (which is just me, Paul) can also be found blabbering on some podcasts!
- Feedback with EarBuds – What Podcast Newsletter Should I Subscribe To?
- Podcast Playlist – Best of 2019: Podcasts we loved this year (Volume I)
I also was on The Podcast Newsletter Craze panel at Podcast Movement 2019. Unfortunately, my wisdom is guarded by a paywall but if you bought the PM virtual ticket, you can watch it there.